1) Bring a pot of water to a boil.
2)Once boiling, add the spaghetti and cook (stirring occasionally) for 9-10 minutes for an al dente result.
3)Once time is up, drain and run the pasta under cold water to stop the cooking process.
-In a pan, start with olive oil, followed by the chopped garlic, onion and ground meat. Cook until semi-brown.
- Add the sliced mushrooms. Cook until brown.
- Add the seasonings: dried thyme, salt and pepper.
- Crush and melt 1 vegetable or beef bouillon in hot water and add it in the pan.
- Add the tomato paste. The tomato paste and bouillon will thicken the sauce. Add about 1 cup water. Cook
*NOTE: Add a little bit more water if this is too thick for your liking.
- Add the coconut sugar. Cook for another 5-7 minutes.
On a plate, start with the pasta and add the sauce on top.
Add some shredded cheddar cheese.
Drizzle with evoo if you wish.
Garnish with dried thyme. And voila!
I highly recommend adding fresh basil leaves to your pasta. Add sliced basil right at the very end with the stove already turned off. It's so yummy! I would too if I had available when I made this video. Enjoy!