Earthy Garlicky Taste You’ll Love!
Here’s my quick recipe how you can enjoy bokchoy.
Bokchoy is a member of the cabbage family. The Chinese have been cultivating the vegetable for more than 5,000 years. It is still grown in China, bokchoy is now also harvested in California and parts of Canada.
This dish makes a great side dish. Try adding some beef strips, even better!
Ingredients used in this video:
1 tsp chili flakes
2-3 cloves of garlic
– Start with your hot pan over medium heat
– Add the chopped garlic and chili flakes
– Next, the chopped bokchoy. Wait a few minutes to turn them over to create a slight char to it.
– Add 2 tbsp of water and cover for about 2 minutes
– Transfer the bokchoy to a plate
– Add your salt and lemon